We’re Hiring in St. Vincent!
Senior CSR and Administration Officer
To meet the requirements of this role, excellent and responsive service to customers is essential.
The Senior Customer Service and Administration Officer (CSR) is integral to the operations of the Company as the primary contact for sales, customer service, and after-sales support for Spectra+ customers.
The Senior CSR will also execute essential administration functions required for the smooth operation of the Spectra+ office to support the provision of customer service.
The Senior CSR will build new and maintain existing relationships with customers to always ensure that customers are satisfied with the products and services offered by Spectra+.
He/she will be required to introduce and offer Spectra+’s portfolio of services and products to new and existing customers.
As part of Spectra+’s provision of internet, data and television services to the market in St. Vincent and The Grenadines, the Senior CSR will:
- Be the primary point of contact for Spectra+ customers in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Oversee and provide support to customers to ensure services provided meet customers’ needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Spectra+ solutions to meet customers’ needs by scheduling installations with the technical department to ensure customer expectations and installation targets are met
- Address and resolve customer complaints with support from the technical and engineering departments
- Prepare monthly reports on active accounts status, new customer connections, fault restoration, and sales initiatives
- Build relationships to ensure customers continue with Spectra+ for the long-term
- Assist the Sales department with sales efforts and following up with customers to ensure customers’ satisfaction
- Monitor customers account to ensure balances remain within company guidelines
- Ensure that all administrative functions of the office are performed in an efficient manner, maintaining at all times a professional look and feel
- Under the direction of the Company Accountant ensure all customers payments are reconciled, cash deposited and reports submitted in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the engineering team to identify market requirements and growth opportunities
- Supervise customer service staff to ensure timely fulfillment of customer requests
- Identify challenging client requests and propose solutions to meet their needs
Skills and competencies
- Work experience as an Account Manager, Senior Salesperson, or Senior Administrative assistant in the communications industry.
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Business Administration
- Familiarity with modern internet, television, and streaming products.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Flexibility, creativity, and ability to work unsupervised will be essential